Saturday 20 October 2007

malaga beach


I have never seen the beaches here in quite such a state. Apparently it is all due to storms a week or so ago. There are stones, bits of wood and huge amounts of bamboo canes strewn all over the beach, especially just above the high water mark. A lot of work will be needed to get the beaches back to their previous state.

Today was sunnier and I went out to Guadalmar and to the naturist beach there. It was quiet but I enjoy the freedom of that beach and spent about three hours in the sun.

This evening I will find a bar, I hope which will be showing the rugby world cup final, probably an Irish bar. So a Scotsman will be supporting England in an Irish bar in Spain. I am sure they will lose, but they have done extremely well. Now we need Scotland to qualify for Euro 2009 by beating Italy in their final match. It´s a big ask I know.

I enjoy my visits to malaga.

1 comment:

das said...

Regional tourism activities and their overall impact on employment and economic growth will be at the center of the international conference “Knowledge as a Value Added of Tourism Destinations” (Malaga, October 29 to 31).Organized jointly by UNWTO and the regional Government of Andalusia, this global gathering aims at initiating the constitution of an international network of experts on tourism and regional economies.
----------------
Mobin
Promoter