Sunday 19 September 2010

D-day minus 1

I am surprisingly nervous and apprehensive. I keep thinking of all the things that could go wrong. I am especially concerned that my buyer may not have the money ready with his solicitor for tomorrow morning and hence delay the move. I feel that perhaps my stuff will be in the removal van but not get clearance to start unloading at the other end.

However I need to try to just focus on the last-minute things today. The final clearing and cleaning. Making sure all my stuff for moving is in boxes. And making sure that I am calm.

Okay, time to get on with it.

1 comment:

MadeInScotland said...

Monday is a good day to complete.

Why would they not have their cash?

Be prepared for it al to happen just before 5pm, but hopefully all will flow smoothly....

ahoj