Saturday 27 November 2010

Heading for South Africa

In the summer, Andrew and I went to the IGLTA annual convention in Antwerp.

Whist there we met the guys who run 'out2africa' a luxury travel company in South Africa aimed at the gay and lesbian market. They mentioned that they might be able to put together a travel-professionals educational package for later in the year. Well it has happened and both Andrew and I are going.

I am slightly apprehensive because I feel that having two people from the same travel business does not really add value for the out2africa guys, but I guess that since we stay in the same rooms having two of us will not add too much to their costs. We will certainly do our best to sell their holidays upon our return and will put together information for the Amro Worldwide website.

We leave on Thursday 2 Dec and spend 3 nights at Londolozi game lodge in the Kruger Game Reserve followed by 6 days in Cape Town at the MannaBay boutique hotel. It all looks wonderful and I am looking forward to it immensely. Further reports here in due course.

No comments: