Sunday 23 May 2010

Visit to Malaga

I have returned from our short visit to Malaga, which was very enjoyable. The weather was great - sunny but not too hot. We went to the beach on four occasions. We also went to the Vino Mio a couple of times, one of them on my birthday. Food was great as always. On Friday we took the train through to Fuengirola to see 'Putting on the Glitz' at the Salon Varietes. It was fabulous. Hugely talented performers and crew. The choreography was not easy but they mastered it perfectly. Very impressive for an all-amateur theatre group.

I also tested out the new camera which Andrew gave me for my birthday. I had managed to drop my previous camera once too often. The new camera, A Sony DSC-TX5 is dustproof, shockproof, freezeproof and waterproof to a depth of 10 feet. The sea at the Malagueta beach is not clear enough for underwater shots, but this is one I took from in the sea looking towards the shore.

No comments: