Tuesday 2 January 2007

Another year ends



Another year closes and again it seems to have passed too quickly without all tasks accomplished. Indeed if I look at my resolutions at the start of the year, 2006 has passed with very few tasks accomplished. That is a pointer to more effort required in 2007.
It has been a year of much travel - many trips to Malaga, a visit to South Africa in March, Boston and Provincetown in May, Costa Rica in October, Scotland at Easter (and a few times subsequently) Devon in July. Many places, many new memories. All very enjoyable. I have just returned from another visit to Malaga. I guess one factor in 2006 has been the new flat which we bought in the centre of Malaga and the visits we have been able to make to that flat. I still love Malaga very much.
And now I look forward to 2007. More effort needed; more effective time management. But I hope I can build on the enjoyable moments in 2006, of which there were many.

No comments: